It’s hard to believe, but the Music Therapy Round Table is into it’s 5th year of recording podcasts!
Over the years, the Round Table has covered a wide range of topics, including time management, self care, supervision, and nurturing your inner musician. Matt, the newest co-host, turns the tables in this podcast and facilitates a trip down memory lane with Rachel, Kimberly, and Michelle.
Podcast and all other digital ways is now the base for all another form of communications. Digitalisation has massively occupied in the every field, the currency too. We know how the cryptocurrency is ruling the world!
Do you want to be a part of this trend which gives you a lifetime opportunity to multiply your investments in multiple folds? Well, this is the right place. The Ethereum code software is what all you need!
In this 55th episode of the Music Therapy Round Table podcast, listen as Matt asks the founding members about their favorite podcast moments.
Items mentioned in the episode
- [RESOURCE] Uber – a company that connects riders to drivers via a mobile app, making it easier and more affordable to get around large cities
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Last month we launched our FIFTH 3-hour CMTE course that will be available to Music Therapy Pro community members at no additional charge. Learn more at www.musictherapypro.com
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] We want to give a special thank you to the supporters of Music Therapy Pro. These supporters give discounts to all Music Therapy Pro members:
- Music Therapy Ebooks
- Music Therapy Mailings
- Wholesome Harmonies Music Therapy LLC
- MT Research Blog
- A Perfect Lullaby
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] New content is coming to Music Therapy Pro, and we are really excited. Stay tuned!
- [Conference] World Congress conference (click on “English version”)
Episodes mentioned in this podcast
Episode 2: Music Therapy, Social Media & Students
Episode 4: How to Handle Life’s Transitions: The Therapist’s Perspective
Episode 16: Packing Tips for the Traveling Music Therapist
Episode 33: Grantwriting with Nakeischea Loi Smith
Episode 36: Negotiating Life’s Twists and Turns
Episode 41: Professional Supervision with Roia Rafieyan
What do you think?
What do you think? We always welcome comments and questions. Simply fill out the comment field below to let us know what you think.
Subscribe for free!
Download the latest episode here or subscribe by email for free to automatically get new episodes sent to you.
Come join us!
Do you love the Music Therapy Round Table podcast? If so, come join us at Music Therapy Pro, a premier online resource for music therapists like you! We look forward to seeing you there.