This 51st episode of the Music Therapy Round Table podcast, we are excited to invite music therapist Matt Logan to the show. Matt earned two degrees in music therapy from the University of Iowa before moving to the San Francisco Bay area, where he currently works at Children’s Hospital Oakland. Matt is also the brains behind a variety of projects such the Music Therapy Source, and the CD A Perfect Lullaby, and the soon-to-be-launched MT Guitar Coach.
Plus we FINALLY announce the major change coming to the Music Therapy Round Table family. Stay tuned…
Items mentioned in the episode
- [RESOURCE] Matt Logan’s CD A Perfect Lullaby promotes bonding, infant development, and comfort through the age-old tradition of lullabies. Each track on the A Perfect Lullaby CD offers research-informed arrangements of well-known lullabies that will encourage you to sing to your baby. BONUS!!! MTRT podcast listeners get 50% off the CD throughout the month! Offer ends in March, so click here to get your CD now.
- [RESOURCE] MT Guitar Coach, a guitar web academy designed for music educators and music therapists and whoever wants to learn and enhance their guitar skills.
- [MENTIONED ON THE SHOW] Check out Matt’s music by clicking here to listen to a demo.
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Stay in touch with Rachel, Michelle, and Kimberly by “liking” the Music Therapy Round Table Facebook page!
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] We want to give a special thank you to the supporters of Music Therapy Pro. These supporters give discounts to all Music Therapy Pro members:
- [SUNDAY SUCCESS] This month’s Sunday Success story comes from our very own Michelle Erfurt and it’s more of a GOOD LUCK to her as she embarks on not one, but two exciting new projects! Michelle is set to launch both her own podcast (which you can find on her personal blog over at the Music Therapy Tween) and a new website with Rachel See, www.musictherapyebooks.com.
What do you think?
What do you think? We always welcome comments and questions. Simply fill out the comment field below to let us know what you think.
Subscribe for free!
Come join us!
Do you love the Music Therapy Round Table podcast? If so, come join us at Music Therapy Pro, a premier online resource for music therapists like you! We look forward to seeing you there.