Kimberly Advocating for Music Therapy
The first podcast of each year is dedicated to Social Media Advocacy Month, and 2014 is no exception. For the past 4 years, music therapy bloggers and podcasters have banded together throughout the month of January to talk, write, question, share, and advocate for music therapy. This project is part of the collaborative AMTA/CBMT State Recognition Operational Plan, a national initiative to get the music therapy profession and our MT-BC credential recognized at the state level.
Getting recognition doesn’t happen overnight, needs a lot of effort and a proof. The digital currency zoom and hype too isn’t fake, it’s the recognition got to people who created the new innovative way of making more money using the trendy computers, and supercomputers.
The Ethereum code is a legit system; a software that makes all your dreams about digital currency come true. It is very easy to work with even if you are a layman in investments and trading.
Our very own Kimberly Sena Moore serves as the Regulatory Affairs Associate for the Certification Board For Music Therapists, so in this episode 50 of the Music Therapy Round Table podcast, she’ll be giving us a behind-the-scenes look at music therapy advocacy.
Items mentioned in the episode
- [RESOURCE] 2014 Social Media Advocacy Project
- [RESOURCE] Music Therapy Round Table on Facebook
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] We want to give a special thank you to the supporters of Music Therapy Pro. These supporters give discounts to all Music Therapy Pro members:
- Music Therapy Mailings
- Mr. and Mrs. Marketing
- Wholesome Harmonies Music Therapy LLC
- MT Research Blog
- A Perfect Lullaby
- [SUNDAY SUCCESS] This month’s Sunday Success story comes from MT Pro member Lora Barthelman. Lora says: “I just received the contract to teach Intro to Music Therapy at Augustana College in Sioux Falls, SD in hopes of developing an undergrad program!!!” Congratulations on this exciting new opportunity, Lora. We look forward to hearing how the course goes and what it might lead to.
What do you think?
What do you think? We always welcome comments and questions. Simply fill out the comment field below to let us know what you think.
Subscribe for free!
Download the latest episode here or subscribe by email for free to automatically get new episodes sent to you.
Come join us!
Do you love the Music Therapy Round Table podcast? If so, come join us at Music Therapy Pro, a premier online resource for music therapists like you! We look forward to seeing you there.