This November marked the 15th National Conference of the American Music Therapy Association (or AMTA for short). It was by far, the best National conference to date.
In this 49th episode of the Music Therapy Round Table podcast, we will be sharing our personal conference experiences with you. AND, we have a BONUS podcast with live interviews from the AMTA national conference.
Listen to bonus interviews from the conference here.
Items mentioned in the episode
- [RESOURCE] AMTA Archive Project
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Stay in touch through our Facebook page
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] There are some changes in the future for the MT Round Table. Stay tuned to hear the news!
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] We want to give a special thank you to the supporters of Music Therapy Pro. These supporters give discounts to all Music Therapy Pro members:
- [SUNDAY SUCCESS] This month’s Sunday Success story comes from MT Pro co-founder, Michelle Erfurt:
“I finally finished my book The Networking Workbook: Your Guide To Preparing For Any Professional Networking Event. You can find it at Amazon and as an ebook through my blog. AND every MT Pro member can download it for free in the Pro Perk section of the website! I hope that it is helpful for you!“
What do you think?
What do you think? We always welcome comments and questions. Simply fill out the comment field below to let us know what you think.
Subscribe for free!
Come join us!
Do you love the Music Therapy Round Table podcast? If so, come join us at Music Therapy Pro, a premier online resource for music therapists like you! We look forward to seeing you there.