Music therapists in private practice do a good amount of marketing their services to the public… after all, that’s how they will get business. But what about the regularly employed, non private practice music therapist? Do they have to market their services as well or are they off the hook since they work for someone?
In this episode number 40 of the Music Therapy Round Table podcast, we’ll discuss the concept of promoting music therapy within your workplace.
Items mentioned in the episode
- [RESOURCE] imagine.unlimited – Online resource for research, information and practice for early childhood professionals.
- [Announcement] Rachel Rambach’s “Listen & Learn: Sons for school, home and play” songbook is now available for $10 and free shipping. Book contains: 24 songs with the melody line and chords, activity suggestions and covers topics such as: counting, dailiy care, directions, transitions, friendships and more. Get it here.
- [SUNDAY SUCCESS] JoAnn Jordan just kicked off a free four week program to assist people in starting intergenerational programs. Check it out here.
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] We want to give a special thank you to the supporters of Music Therapy Pro. These supporters give discounts to all Music Therapy Pro members:
- Mr. and Mrs. Marketing – Social media makeover package
- Wholesome Harmonies Music Therapy LLC – “Tuneful Teens: Creative Ideas for Engaging Adolescents in Music Therapy” and “Sensational Songs & Activities: Sensory-Based Ideas for Music Therapy” E-Songbooks
- MT Research Blog – CMTE courses
- A Perfect Lullaby – Lyllaby CD
- Boom Tote – Carrying bag for Boomwhacker® instruments
- Listen & Learn Plus Membership – Songs and downloads
- Music Therapy Maven – Therapy Business Blueprint ebook
What do you think?
We always welcome comments and questions. Simply fill out the comment field below to let us know what you think.
Subscribe for free!
Come join us!
Do you love the Music Therapy Round Table podcast? If so, come join us at Music Therapy Pro, a premier online resource for music therapists like you! We look forward to seeing you there.