This month we are joined by special guest, Nakeischea Loi Smith. Ms. Smith is a Community Development Specialist for the Community Redevelopment Agency of Martin County, Florida. Nakeischea is responsible for securing grant funding for multimillion dollar construction and redevelopment projects that enhance the local community.
In this episode of the Music Therapy Round Table podcast we get tips on finding and applying for grant funding.
Items Mentioned in the Episode
- [FEATURE SEGMENT] Grants.gov: Online source for finding federal grants. This website is managed by the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- [FEATURE SEGMENT] Email Nakeischea Loi Smith at: Nakeischea(at)hotmail(dot)com
- [RESOURCE] Mommy Monday Series at MusicTherapyMaven.com. Kimberly Sena Moore shares here perspective on being a music therapist and a mother.
- [SUNDAY SUCCESS] Elizabeth Sands Buckmaster started taking piano lessons again after a ten year hiatus. She says “Forgot how much I love playing.” Congratulations Elizabeth!
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Michelle is pregnant! Read about it here.
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Listen and Learn turns 4!
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Rachel’s European vacation
What do you think?
We always welcome comments and questions. Simply fill out the comment field below to let us know what you think.
Subscribe for free!
Come join us!
You can easily find all three of us online through Twitter and Facebook. Click the links below to connect with us at once: