A career can take you in many surprising directions outside of the music therapy room. Take the three of us–Rachel sells her music, Michelle created the Boom Tote, and Kimberly created a business ebook. Somewhere along the way, each of us had the idea for–and subsequently developed–an unconventional music therapy-related project. How did this happen and how can you do the same? We’ll discuss this and more in episode 26 of the Music Therapy Round Table podcast.
Items mentioned in the episode
- [RESOURCE] Kat Fulton’s Drumify DVD, Online Zenn, and Be Well Feel Good Make Music ebook: Rhythm for Good
- [RESOURCE] JoAnn Jordan’s 3 newsletters: Music Sparks
- [RESOURCE] Roia Rafieyan’s countertransference CD: CD Baby
- [RESOURCE] Sarah Sendlbeck’s The Eclectic Guitar
- [RESOURCE] Michelle Erfurt’s Boom Totes
- [RESOURCE] Rachel Rambach’s songs: Listen & Learn Plus and Listen & Learn Albums
- [RESOURCE] Kimberly Sena Moore’s Therapy Business Blueprint ebook
- [RESOURCE] Book: Rules of the Red Rubble Ball
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Music Therapy Pro is a proud sponsor of the Online Conference for Music Therapy
What do you think?
We always welcome comments and questions. Simply fill out the comment field below to let us know what you think.
Subscribe for free!
Come join us!
Do you love the Music Therapy Round Table podcast? If so, come join us at Music Therapy Pro, a premier online resource for music therapists like you! We look forward to seeing you there.